Monday, February 7, 2011
Did someone say cheese?
Brigham hasn't been feeling very good lately. David brought home a nasty sinus infection and Brigham got it. But I think yesterday he started feeling better. He seriously didn't stop smiling all afternoon, all the way until bed time. Oh yeah and I had to throw in the picture of him trying to suck on both fists at the same time. Haha love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So freaking cute!!!!
I can't take it! HE'S TOO CUTE
It's good to finally see some new pictures of your kids. They are seriously so cute!
Ahh, How adorable can one little boy be?!? That smile is to die for!
It is so fun to get to see pictures of this cute boy! He is getting so big and I haven't even got to hold him yet!
Gotta love those famous Keith smiles! (yes... famous!)
That smile is contagious! What a cutie :)
Oh my; those are adorable smiles!!!
Post a Comment