*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Tooth Fairy

Gracie lost her first tooth last night. I didn't think it was loose enough, but David did. He grabbed some suturing thread and tied it around her wiggly little tooth. He yanked up hard once and out came the tooth. Her grown up tooth has been growing in behind the baby one for a few weeks. The dentist said not to worry about it, but that it would move up on its own when the baby one fell out.
I feel just a little gypped that I didn't get a little jack-o-lantern smile just yet. I am sure that will come though.
There it is. Gracie put it under her pillow last night in a little bag. The tooth fairy was very generous, hopefully just because it was a "first" tooth. I don't think she can keep up with this. She even let Gracie keep the tooth too! Congratulations Gracie!

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wow! That is so exciting! Five dollars for a tooth! The tooth fairy must love Gracie! I remember getting one dollar for my first tooth, but I guess that is the way things go. Prices do go up! That little Gracie girl is just so cute!

Levi and Suzi said...

What a generous tooth fairy Pennsylvania has! I love your new blog header with all of the pictures!

LeAnn said...

Wow I wish your tooth fairy lived at my house! The tooth fairy here only left fifty cents for Tolman's first tooth. It was still fun though. Congratulations Gracie girl!

Love,
Aunt LeAnn

Sarah said...

Gracie is getting so big!!!!

Alesha said...

I feel like losing teeth is just so "big" And wow, the tooth fairy is giving out 5 bucks a pop these days huh? I better save up! ;)