*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting ready for baby...

I had to order a new car seat for this little fellah that is coming to join our family soon. Our old one lasted through the other three kids, but it expired. I decided I wanted to make a cute car seat cover for the new seat.

I used my cute sister-in-law's car seat cover (that her mom made) as a pattern and kind of went from there. Thanks Sarah!


I think it turned out pretty good. Gracie's "baby daughter woodpecker" seems to like it too because I keep finding her in the car seat. Gracie and Sammy seem to think she belongs in there. "Woodpecker" is going to be in for a rude awakening when she gets kicked out of her favorite spot in a few weeks. We are one step closer to being ready for our new baby to get here.

5 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

YOur car seat is so cute, but the cover is to die for! It turned out PERFECT! I love it! Let's hang out sooN!

Sarah said...

That looks super cute!!! Poor little woodpecker is gonna have to slum it soon lol. I like the car seat too. I want a baby!

Mary Ann said...

That is such a cute car seat cover! You did an awesome job sister! I like the car seat too! I'm glad that I bought the same one as you!:) I'm excited to see that new little baby boy of yours! I already know that he is so cute!

Jen said...

Love it! You did a great job!

Shonna said...

I love it! The fabric is a very cute pick.