Thursday, August 12, 2010
My BFF
Dear Little Gracie Girl,
On Saturday we went to a primary activity at the church. We played in the water and rode bikes and you had a great time... until a couple of unkind children told you that you rode a baby bike (because you still had training wheels on your bike). After that you wouldn't ride your bike any more and you only wanted to hang out with the adults and it made me sad. Last night your Daddy took the training wheels off your bike and we went to the same parking lot and you learned how to ride your bike without them. You are so big and smart and cool and you are 5 years old and I forget a lot of times just how big you are getting. Kindergarten starts in a few weeks. You can read and count to 100 and write and you love computers and science and Littlest Pet Shops and Polly Pockets and pump your feet when you swing and now you can ride your bike too. Don't forget that you promised to be my BFF. Last night we wished on the "first star I see tonight" and that is what I wished for... for us to be BFFs for the rest of our lives. I sure love you chickadee.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She is such a cute Gracie Girl! I can't believe how big she is! I remember staying at your house in Salt Lake and she was just so little! I just love her! She is a cute little sister! :) I wish I could go to your house and spend some time with her and with your other kiddos!
What a great idea to post a letter to your child. That was sweet. I love her eyes, so pretty.
Post a Comment