*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tumbling UP the stairs

This is what Sammy does for fun on an otherwise pretty dull day.




4 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

So you haven't called us back about the fourth! What are your plans? Can we get together during the day or something? We miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Lol funny boy :)

Mary Ann said...

Sammy is so cute! How did he get that scratch on his face? I wish I could come see your cute kiddos! (And you too of course)

Julie said...

@Mary: He got the scratch at a picnic we went to on Sunday for David's work. I have no idea how he actually got it. He didn't even cry and come tell me what happened. I just know we went to the picnic and he didn't have it, but when we left he did. Now he won't leave it alone... you know how kids are with scabs.