*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, June 28, 2010

Slippin' and a slidin' and a... drinkin'?

We bought a slip and slide for the back yard and the older kids really love it. I sent David out to play with them a few days ago while I stayed in the nice cool house. :) He took these cute pictures of the kids DRINKING from the slip and slide. I just thought they were funny.

Benson doesn't really love the slip and slide. He doesn't have to get too wet before he is ready to just play with toys. This ball and the flower pot next to it kept him entertained for quite a while.
Gracie is the only one who really slides on the slip and slide. Sammy mostly jumps on the hose in it and makes the water squirt out higher. Still a lot of fun on a hot day.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I think the pictures of your kids drinking from the slip and slide are so funny! It looks like they are having so much fun! I want to come play on your slip and slide!

Jennie said...

You should call it the "Sip and Slide"! Hee Hee! My brother-in-law likes to get the kids on the raft thing and then shove them down the slip and slide. He seems to think it's the water version of bowling.

Carlos said...

I think the water must taste better after going through the plastic ;) Fun pictures, I can tell you're loving your camera!!!