*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

For Mary

These pictures are for my sister Mary. She has been asking me for pictures for a while now. I just started month 6 and I feel ENORMOUS. Is that because this is number 4? Does anyone else have any experience with this. I feel so huge that I am a little embarassed to post these pictures. Oh well here they are anyway...

10 comments:

Debra (Valdez) Sax said...

You look awesome! I don't look that good and I am not prego! By the way, congrats on baby # 4! Take care :)

Julie said...

Thanks Debra!

Sarah said...

yeah you look so cute. YOu really look small for six months. Stop worrying and enjoy it. Your beautiful

Julie said...

Awwww, thanks Sarah, except I am not 6 months. I am just starting my sixth month which means I am like 5 months and a week or something like that. But thanks anyway.

Mary Ann said...

Oh Julio! You are so beautiful! Thank you so much for finally posting a pregnant picture! You aren't enormous, you just look cute! I love you lots! Crazy that you are in your 6th month already! Not too much longer to go! Love you!

Alesha said...

So huge? WHATEVER. I bet I'll be a beached whale by then on # 4 because I am so short. You look great!

Jamey said...

I love your hair! So cute! You don't look huge! I always get bigger with every kid. You look great! You are pregnant...just smile and think of the wonderful baby that is inside!

Shonna said...

You SO do NOT look enormous. And I love your hair cut; does it take a lot of time?

Julie said...

Thanks Shonna, it doesn't take long to do (but I usually don't do it anyway). I love your hair cut. It is really beautiful!

Emily said...

Hey hot mama. You are darling.