Okay, so I definitely was NOT planning on posting this picture. First off, my mother thinks it is scandalous. Second, it really just looks kind of fat to me. I know it is a pregnant belly and I should not think about the fatness thing, but it just looks soft and kind of squishy... And third, my skin is just so white! I remember when I was a young girl I got a hand me down swim suit from my sister that was probably about the same color as my shirt in this picture. My family went to the lake somewhere to go swimming and my mom told me from a distance I looked naked because my skin matched the swimming suit. I should remember that and not wear this color huh? Anyway, so I wasn't planning on posting this picture, but today something happened that made me so happy!!! I was sitting on the couch talking to my mom on the phone and Benson lifted up my shirt and started poking my belly and saying, "Baby, baby, baby." He has started lifting up my shirt recently to look at my tummy, but a couple of days ago I pointed to it and said baby when he did this hoping he would start to understand. I wasn't really paying attention to him very much when he did it this morning but when I realized what he was saying I was surprised that he rememberd. It was so sweet and made me so happy that I just wanted to share. Of course after that he started jumping on my belly and trying to smash it... Omen of behaviors to come? Hopefully not.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Big White Belly
Okay, so I definitely was NOT planning on posting this picture. First off, my mother thinks it is scandalous. Second, it really just looks kind of fat to me. I know it is a pregnant belly and I should not think about the fatness thing, but it just looks soft and kind of squishy... And third, my skin is just so white! I remember when I was a young girl I got a hand me down swim suit from my sister that was probably about the same color as my shirt in this picture. My family went to the lake somewhere to go swimming and my mom told me from a distance I looked naked because my skin matched the swimming suit. I should remember that and not wear this color huh? Anyway, so I wasn't planning on posting this picture, but today something happened that made me so happy!!! I was sitting on the couch talking to my mom on the phone and Benson lifted up my shirt and started poking my belly and saying, "Baby, baby, baby." He has started lifting up my shirt recently to look at my tummy, but a couple of days ago I pointed to it and said baby when he did this hoping he would start to understand. I wasn't really paying attention to him very much when he did it this morning but when I realized what he was saying I was surprised that he rememberd. It was so sweet and made me so happy that I just wanted to share. Of course after that he started jumping on my belly and trying to smash it... Omen of behaviors to come? Hopefully not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Scandalous!!! :)
You have such a cute pregnant belly! I'm glad you decided to post this picture! You are so cute! I don't think you are too scandalous.:) Love you!
I know I have told you before keep that body part covered ;/ love you and your cute belly mom
Aww, cute story! I always wonder what it would be like to be a kid who's mom keeps telling me there's a baby in her belly. Whatever mom. But Benson gets it!
What a pretty belly! Do you not have any stretch marks? Mine is just a scary sight to be seen.
So scandalous!
I have tons of stretch marks Emily. I just edit them out with Picasa because I am vain. :)
Post a Comment