David's brother and sister-in-law invited us to go to a splash pad today! It was the perfect day for it. Hot! Thanks Micah and Sarah for helping me keep track of Benson (who felt like he just needed to wander... what is it with my children and running away?).
There was a playground right next door that the kids got to play on when they were done playing in the water.
6 comments:
Looks like fun. LOVE the new header pictures!
Those are such cute pictures--are you a photographer? What a fun time too. Gotta love water on a hot day.
Nope Shonna, I am not a photographer, but I did just get a fancy new camera and it makes me feel like one! It is really fun.
That is so fun! I'm glad you got to go to the splash pad! I love the picture of Benson sucking his thumb and I love the cute smattering of freckles on Gracie's face! What a doll! Sammy looked like he was just having so much fun! I miss you and your kiddos!
No Julie, they don't run away...they wander away :) Looks like fun!
That looks like such a fun little place! I want to go!
Post a Comment