*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, March 21, 2008

Guess what?



David

Julie

Gracie

Sammy

The Fish

18 comments:

LeAnn said...

Cute round tummy! Yippee! Congrats Sister!

Love ya,
LeAnn

Cicely said...

Yippee!!! Baby Keith number three!!!!
I am very excited to meet her. (I'm pretty sure it will be a her.)

Kelli said...

Wow congratulations Julie! I look forward to reading all about it!

Robin Keith said...

Is it a walnut? Blueberry? what?

Jamey said...

You got a new fish?!?! Congrats! Oh, you mean that you are getting a little rounder in the tummy area. Even more exciting than a new fish for sure!

Recovery Guru said...

O.K. so the picture that is supposed to be you is naked....I think......I am so embarrassed! Congrats sister, you and LeAnn are going to have to keep getting pregnant so that I can live vicariously through the both of you, because I don't know if it is ever going to happen for me again! Oh well, I just hope that I get to see this baby before it gets to big to smoosh and love on!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Keith family that is exciting news! Can't wait to see you when you get her in sunny St. George.
Love Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

Yay! How exciting. Congratulations! When are you due?

Julie Kohler said...

WAAAAHOOOO!! Congrats you guys!!!! So... how far along are you? Have you been feeling okay? So very fun, all the sweet new babies coming to our families. :) Can't wait til you come visit!

Alesha said...

I knew it! As soon as I saw the title! Congrats, so exciting!

The Johnson Family said...

Ok...the fish thing kind of threw me off. I thought you were announcing you got a fish. Good thing I can read others comments and catch on....Exciting!!

Levi and Suzi said...

Congratulations! At church today we were talking about how many babies are coming and someone said they thought you were joining the big tummy club with us! YAY!!!

Cynthia said...

Congratulations! So when's the expected arrival? Gee, there are a lot of Keith babies coming...

Heather B said...

Yay! What exciting news, congrats! The fish threw me off too. And I,like everyone else, want to know the due date! How far apart will baby and Sammy be? FUN! Hope you're feeling ok.

Emily said...

At first I thought, Julie is getting a fish?
Yay! Sammy is going to be a big brother! And guess what, I'm expecting too...expecting to move to Detroit this summer! So we'll be close enough to see you guys! Meet you in the middle of the lake!

Connie said...

What? You got a fish? Haha Congrats, you guys. Quit trying to keep up with us, or we'll have to get prego again! Haha (a very small joke). I need a big break this time!Love you guys!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's such happy news, you are so creative to announce it that way :) :)

How are you feeling?? I hope it's all going well!!

Love ya!

Cicely said...

Wow! You have 18 comments on your blog. You and your new addition seem to be quite popular!