Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Details...
Okay, so a lot of you have asked me for details. Yes we are expecting a baby (not fish). Sorry, I didn't mean to throw people off with the fish thing. I am due at the end of October (the 30th or 31st depending on the pregnancy calculator that you use). That puts me at almost 9 weeks along. I know that isn't very far, but I am starting to show (curse you lax stomach muscles) and it was either tell or have the people who see me start gossiping about me or think I am just getting fat. Anyway, we are really really excited! Sammy just turned one last month which will make him about 20 months older than this baby. Oh, another exciting thing! I don't want to find out the gender of this baby during the ultrasound! I tried to talk David into not finding out with our other two children, but he really wanted to know. This time I am putting my foot down. We have one of each, which means that we have stuff for both, so we are going to be surprised! I love watching those movies where the lady has a baby and the doctor holds it up and says, "It's a ____!" I know sometimes that can backfire on you. My mom didn't find out with her first 5 (not because she didn't want to, but because they couldn't tell). She was so sure that one of my sisters was a boy that she thought the doctor was lying to her when he told her it was a girl! The doctor had to show her before she would believe him. But I really really want to be surprised. Anyway, my birthday is October 25th and I think I will be getting the best birthday present ever this year! I mean seriously who could ask for more? Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Julie I am really excited for you! I think that would be the only time I wouldnt find out...if I already had one of each! Good luck!
I hope I didn't confuse you. I was joking about the fish. Congrats and hope you are feeling well!
Congrats! You and Julie Kohler are brave! I don't think our number three will come until Logan starts school! That is in Aug of 2009! Unless we get a little surprise! I am not that brave!
Congrats!! What a wonderful birthday present. If your lucky he/she will be born on your birthday like Ty and I, one happy birthday party!
So Exciting!!!!
Hey, where is the pic where Gracie is oiled to the max and on the kitchen floor...remind me to tell you about eggs, mayo, and sugar...on my floor...it is in the genepool...
Ok, thanks for the details! I agree 100% with you...you have stuff for a boy or a girl, and you should at least have the suspense/surprise once. Good call. Yay for baby #3!
Yippee for babies!! I am so excited for you guys! How funny, with Maddi, LeAnn and I were due a couple of weeks apart, but ended up having the girls two days apart! I guess it's our turn now- how fun! It's been fun to have 'due date buddies' somehow comforting when someone is going through the same thing at the same time. :) (yes even though you are way out there in PA; blogs are great, aren't they?) It will be so fun to see you when you guys visit! I hope you are feeling well enough that it doesn't make the trip hard on you. Congrats again!!
I am still mad at you for deciding not to find out the sex of the baby, this is going to drive me CRAZY!!! Don't expect me to go along with this peacefully, I may get together with David and create some sort of mutiny!! BTW I love the song you have on your player!!
I have already spoken with your new baby and he told me he is boy. Sorry to spoil it for you!
hey, there is a new family that jsut got a hold of us that is from the U and is going to LECOM next year. They have a little boy. 26 kids in the nursery. I know she has some questions about Erie- so can I give her your number to call you? They seem super nice. Let me know.
Miss you guys!
Julie-
I was talking about the Hurst family. Have you spoken with them?
As for Killer Bunnies... ok. You got me. It was supposed to come with a thank you note, but sense I just sent the note today, I'm guessing they aren't going to make it at the same time.... opps!
You know, I am planning to have a game night as soon as we can have people over. So unwrap the Violet box because it will be put to use soon!
Oh, and I THOUGHT it was a girl at the beginning, but I KNOW it's a boy now. and I'm predicting you will name him...Jacob. Say hello to little Jakey for me!
20 months wow! either way. boy or girl, they will have a couple of great siblings!
How fun to be surprised!!!
Hi, congrats on your coming addition to the fam. Cicely Cain said she told you I might be contacting you. My email is: emline1@yahoo.com We are coming to Erie May 13-17 to look for a house. We have tons of questions so any info would be most helpful.THANKS! em
Post a Comment