I have been tagged again. Thanks Tara, but since I have already done this one, I thought I would think up some things about my family...
1. One day after David and I were engaged we were spending and evening over at his parents house. His mom said to me, "We are serious about our food!" And it is true. There is always an abundance of good food at their house. In fact David loves to go there and raid the "magic white box" that never seems to be empty. He always wants to try interesting recipes like Hungarian goulash soup and buy new spices like saffron and fennel.
2. Gracie loves to sing songs about her family. Her latest is Old McDonald Had a Farm. We sing this two or three times a day. The animals on the farm are always: a Gracie baby pink horse, a mommy horse, a Daddy cow and a Sammy cow. I am very glad that I am a girl and get to be a horse instead of a cow...
3. Sammy thinks the water heater is the best toy in the world. If by some strange chance the door to the laundry room gets left open in the basement Sammy will see it and within one minute he is trying to adjust the temperature on the water heater (he has actually succeeded once too). I immediately move him away from the water heater as soon as I realize that he is there, but he throws these little temper tantrums as soon as I do (isn't he too young for that).
4. David was as full of mischief as a child as Gracie is now. He once tried to lower his brother off the roof with a rope! He soon realized that little boys aren't very strong and dropped his brother. Thank goodness everyone was alright!
5. I keep asking Gracie what she wants for Christmas. Every time she tells me she wants a pink Christmas tree. She already has a little Christmas tree in her room. I guess I could just get some pink ornaments or something for it?
6. Sammy just started walking last week, but he still crawls a lot because he can get around much faster that way. He crawls like a crab though. He doesn't use either knee. He walks on his hands and feet. I don't know if this is because we have all wood floors in our house or what, but it is very cute and funny to watch.
Okay so there are 6 random things about my family. I am tagging LeAnn, Grandma K, and Kelli.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that a pink Christmas tree is just the perfect present for a princess Gracie baby pink horse! I am so excited for Sammy to be walking, I just hope that your kids don't team up and start going in the opposite directions!!! Merry Christmas!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love your entry. Thanks for playing again! I forgot you had already been tagged. What a good idea to share things about your family instead. I love when kiddos crawl like Sammy does, that would be so fun to see.
Post a Comment