*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sorry it has been awhile!

Sorry it has been awhile since I posted. Not much has happened, except for one very fun and exciting thing. SAMMY IS WALKING! He took his very first real steps last week. I have been trying to get some good footage of his footage on video, but he has turned very camera shy for some reason. Every time I get out the camera he hides his face. But he is really the sweetest thing. He is so cuddly and happy. We were at our ward Christmas party on Saturday. I was holding a friends new little baby and Sammy was crawling around on the floor. Another friend in the ward scooped up Sammy just as he was escaping out the door into the hall. Sammy wrapped his arms around her neck and buried his head on her shoulder and hugged her tight. You should have seen my friend melt. She said her 18 month old had NEVER hugged her that way! Sammy really is my little sunshine. He always has a ready smile for his mother (even when she is crabby) and a kiss too (except when he is teasing me). I don't know why, but I have been feeling kind of sad lately, but all I have to do is sit back and consider my blessings, especially my children, and things don't seem so sad after all. What a wonderful Father in Heaven we have who blesses us with exactly what we need to get through our trials. I think I must be the luckiest girl in the world.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Way to go Sammy!! I love little baby steps!

Emily said...

I hope you have a really happy Christmas, you deserve it!

Alesha said...

Awe is this me? I feel special, funny because I just commented on that exact moment(obviously sticking out in my mind) how funny!