*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Phase Two
















So here is phase two of the kitchen. The cupboards are all in, except for the shelf that David need to make at the end of the top row. We need to get the kick boards in, tile behind the counters, and paint. It is coming along though. David stayed up until 3:00 am Wednesday morning putting all the doors and drawers up. I fell asleep and didn't realize he was up so late until he came to bed. He is so sweet. He said he just wanted me to have my kitchen put together and he knew he would be really busy for the next couple of weeks because he has two big tests coming up. He really is a cutie. I didn't feel too awfully bad for him when he admitted he was watching "House" all night (which he has recently become addicted to). His parents brought him the first 3 seasons to watch because it is a doctor show. Anyway. The kitchen to be continued...

7 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Julie the pictures aren't working for some reason on this post! I really want to see you new kitchen!! love ya!

Robin Keith said...

Me too...where are the completed ones? I want to see if you got the new doors on and the shelves in?

We had a great time. Take Care! We loved being with you and love the new mattress on Gracies' Bed...It was grand.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the other two are talking about, but the pictures are awesome. I just wish I could see your kitchen myself. I miss you and your cute kids so much!
Mary

Recovery Guru said...

Ok the pictures are working know, they look beautiful darling! David and his Dad did a really good job! I just like Mary wish that I could come and see it too!

Recovery Guru said...

BTW I tagged you look on my blog for info!

Emily said...

What a great honey you have Julie! I really like the wood you picked.

The Isoms said...

Looks great! Good job David!