Friday, October 12, 2007
Happy Birthday Micah!
Hey Micah! Happy Birthday! We hope it is a GREAT one! You are one year older and wiser too! (Oh yeah, and by the way, I think your idea about the corn box sounds pretty funny!!!) We love you! Love, David Julie Gracie and Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey! I didn't know David and Micah were related...brothers, then, right? Tell him Happy B-day and Hi from Heather from the Treehouse at Dixie college.
Cute layout by the way! I'm using it too! It was my favorite.
I didn't know he was related to ya'll either! I know him from EFY... I was a counselor the same time he was. Anyway, Happy Birthday Micah!!
-Jill
No way! Heather, of the Tree-House-Eternally-Cool-Party-Place-that-made-this-senior-red-head-boy-feel-even-cooler, hello again! Small world that you know Julie.
Jill, congrats on your marriage to Ben and having the adorable Holdyn. I just joined the married club three months ago, and I must say- I'm a big fan!
'Tis good to know that Julie and David have quality friends (I get scared of them because, let's face it, they're a little "sketchy" sometimes) ;)
Hey Micah, you better watch your mouth old boy while you still got one!!!
Nothin' but love...nuttin' but love...
Post a Comment