We have had a pretty busy week here. David's sister Lindsay came to visit us and we have been having so much fun with her here. On Friday we went to this fun children's farm. It is a really fun fally place that is geared towards little kids. First we went on a hay ride to a pumpkin patch to "pick" pumpkins. Actually the pumpkins were already picked, but the did get to choose one. Gracie chose one for her and Sammy. The second picture on the top row is one of Gracie while we were on the hay ride. She didn't like the tractor that was pulling us at all. I have only found two things that Gracie is afraid of: four wheelers, and tractors. I tried to get her to smile for a picture, but she just closed her eyes and kind of grimaced (I think she was trying to pretend that she wasn't there). After the hay ride, we went to this hay maze. Sammy thought hay was really interesting! Gracie thought it was great for climbing. She climbed all the way to the highest level of hay (three bales up) and danced to the country music they had playing. Next we found some really fun slides. Then we played for a long time in the corn box. It is like a sand box with corn instead of sand in it. Gracie thought this was the best thing there, and Sammy liked it a lot too. He kept going after the tractors and dump trucks that had in it. He is a true boy. We had so much fun on Friday, I can't wait to bring the kids back again! Maybe we will go with Grandma and Grandpa when they come this week.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I want to play in the corn box too! I am glad that you have had such a great week!
Looks like fun! Wasn't it great to have family visit!!
Sounds like a lot of fun! I am soo bummed about Halloween... it is one of my fav holidays and they don't do much for it on the island. We have a Spouses/family club at the University that we are going to get together with. There are only about 20 kids total ranging from 6 months to 9 years old so it will stilll be fun.... BUT... they don't have any pumpkins on the island for sale! I am so sad... I LOVE to carve pumpkins!! We spent conference weekend making paper decorations for our house... since they don't sell anything like that here either. But we are still having fun and going to make it a great Halloween..... as for costumes.... not sure... any easy, homemade ideas for a 1 yr old??? I'd love any suggestions LOL! How is David liking school? I guess that is enough of me blabbing for now! Take care!
-Jill
How fun! Audrey loved the "corn box" too! We can't wait to play...
Well, if you don't have the most adorable munchkins! Of course I remember you Julie! I have a good memory when it comes to people, even though it has been a long time since we have seen each other. I am glad to see that you have a blog. Sarah Kemple (Deschamps)
Hey, Keith family! This is Haven (Andrus) Hurt. Looks like your fam had a great time! Your kiddos are getting so big! Hugs to your family!
http://hurtfamily04.blogspot.com
How cool would it be if you heated up that corn box??! Now, that would be crazy, ya know?
JULIE!! I'm so glad you found me! It's so much fun to keep in contact with my Inspiration friends. You are beautiful as usual. I love all your pictures. It's funny, Kent turned down his interview at LECOM. I hear it is a good school, and I'm sure you will love it. Kirksvile is great. Very family friendly, and small. Kent is a 3rd year now, doing a clinical research fellowship, and getting a master's degree. He'll be starting his real 3rd year next year. I wish I had your email cause I really want to chat! Mine is tara lofley at gmail . com if you want to write me and let me know yours. I spaced it out to foil spiders. Clever, eh?
Post a Comment