*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Sunday, December 5, 2010

Duke's Smile

We have been really busy lately and I have tons to blog about, but no time to blog about it. But I just couldn't let another day go by without posting a picture of this cute little fellah's smile. Often times when I am holding him and you know, trying to be a mother to three other children too, so not really paying 100% attention to him I will look down at him and see him just smiling back up at me. Could any mom be more lucky than I am? I doubt it!

6 comments:

MPk said...

What a stud - love the smile!

Heather B said...

Sooooo adorable!

Shonna said...

That is super cute!

Linzbug said...

Look at those dimples!!! :) So cute!!

Mary Ann said...

I have to admit that is the cutest smile ever! I wish I could be there to hold that little boy! I miss you and love you lots!

Recovery Guru said...

He is seriously adorable!!