I really love Christmas usually, but I have found myself to be kind of... I don't know exactly, maybe kind of drepressed this year. David works a lot and some of our traditions aren't exactly going as planned because of that, and we just went to Utah to visit our family and now I am missing them all a lot having seen them so recently. So yeah, I have been feeling a little Grinchy here and there. But this got me in the Christmas Spirit today. Actually, it made me cry, but I guess the Christmas Spirit can make you do that sometimes. It just made me happy to see all of these people singing about Jesus in the mall where usually everything is about Santa and buying gifts. It is hard sometimes to keep things in perspective, especially when you have young children who are so excited for Santa to come. I wish I could have been here in the mall when this happened.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julie, I love you! I can't wait to see you Saturday. I am not sure about Friday if we are coming up--it all depends on a lady in our ward, but hopefully! I wanted to come see you this week, but David is home sleeping--so next week for sure--oh and next week will be Christmas! So we'll talk soon and plan it all!
Thanks for sharing this! It was really neat! My brother had some friends that would do this in the mall a lot. They would walk around and on cue bust out with some "Newsies" songs and dance in the mall. When they were done they'd all walk off like they were strangers.
Post a Comment