*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Brigham's 6 week stats.

Brigham went to the doctors today. He is getting BIG! I love his doctor and I love how fast the nurse was at giving shots! She was so fast it was almost done before it started! That was my biggest complaint about our old doctors office... the nurse was so slow at giving shots making the crying and screaming last forever. But I really do love this new group of doctors we are seeing. Dr. F took Sammy on a tour because he wanted to see the room that was painted green. She was so nice and cute with him. And they don't charge us any co-pays. They are supposed to with our insurance, but because David is a doctor they don't charge us as a "professional courtesy." They have Saturday hours for busy working families too. I honestly can't say enough good about them! I didn't actually mean to go on and on about how much I love our new doctors office, I meant to tell about Brigham. Like I said, he is getting BIG! He is six weeks old and weighs 12 lbs. 9 oz. which puts him in the 90th percentile. He is 23 inches tall. He has grown two inches since he was born! It almost seems like I should see a big difference from day to day with him growing that fast. He is in the 75th percentile for height. And his head is 15 inches (at least I think that is what she said... it was either that or 15.5). His head is in the 50th percentile. He is beautiful and amazing. I have to say having baby number four was not as terrifying as I was afraid of. He isn't my calmest baby or anything, but it just feels so right to have him in our family. I was more afraid of having him than I have ever been afraid of anything in a long time! But it just seems like he fits in so perfectly... like there was an empty spot waiting for him even though I didn't know it and he came along just when he was supposed to to fill it. I love being a mom. Things have been hard here lately. Gracie is having a few problems on the school bus and Sammy has been acting out... BIG TIME. And while those things are stressful, it is almost like I just have to hold Brigham and he brings me peace. I know I say this a lot, but I am so thankful for him!

1 comment:

Haven said...

Your family is gorgeous and growing and just plain wonderful! Big, healthy babies are the best! I'm so glad #4 isn't as terrifying as it sounds. :) Having good doctors is such a blessing.