*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Julie!

With great gratitude, I present, Julie:


Happy Birthday to a most wonderful Wife, Mother, and friend. I am so grateful for her love, support, and influence in our home. She is simply amazing!


She loves and lives each day with gratitude. She lifts and loves her family. She is a giving, service oriented woman who gives to all those in need around her. She takes little for herself, and sacrifices for the needs of those around her.

She is mothering 4 beautiful children(if I do say so myself). She thinks of their needs above her own every day.
She has supported a husband through YEARS of schooling so he can now barely make above the poverty line. And someday because she has supported him, he can support her spending habits(just kidding honey)--He can provide all she has dreamed of having for her family.
She is admired of many, loved by more than a few, an example others have confided in, and a saint by most measures.
She is my wife, my love, my Julie Girl, mother of 4 and counting, daughter to a wonderful family(even if a little naughty--gotcha mom!), and in our life forever.


Love,
David

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birthday Julio! That was a beautiful and totally fitting tribute to your cute wife David! Good job!

Sarah Keith said...

David, what a sweet post. I totally agree with everything you said. Julie is the best example to me of motherhood.

Recovery Guru said...

Happy Birthday Sister!! I hope that you have a way fun day!!

Heather B said...

Yay for Julie!! Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

dear Juls I love you and agree with all your husband said except the naughty reference to you mother in-law. I love and miss you and cant wait until you come which I know will be an adventure of its own. love mom so glad you are my daughter