Has it really been 5 weeks today since my baby was born. The time has flown. But I am not sure the first week in the hospital counted... I will say he is only 4 weeks old. At least in my own head. Don't you just love how I live in my own little world and think whatever I want. I put his newborn outfit that he wore home from the hospital on him a couple of days ago, and it officially doesn't fit. I think he only wore it three times. His 0-3 clothes still fit, but I am sure they won't for long since he weighs really close to eleven pounds now! He still seems very tiny and fragile to me though. I don't know if that is because of that extra week in the hospital or if it is because of his size in comparison to his siblings, or if it is just because he is a baby. But here are a couple of recent pictures.
This last picture is an example of what happens almost any time I set him down anywhere. That is Benson kissing his face and Sammy's behind almost sitting right on him. They love him so much they practically maul him to death! He is not safe anywhere except in my arms! This is actually how he got pink eye from his brother. Benson had it, and a cold. I put Brigham in his swing to sleep one morning so I could clean up around the house and when I came back he was coated with snot. Benson had kissed him all over his face. Well after that Brigham got pink eye and a cold. I just love how well my boys all share. It has been really fun having a little baby around the house. Everyone loves little Duke a whole lot!
2 comments:
Wow! Has it really been 5 weeks! That is so crazy! He is so cute sister!
He has gotten big! And he is so cute! Fun that they share germs huh? lol
Post a Comment