*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, November 1, 2010

Look who is two!




Benson turned two last week. I didn't know two years ago when he was born that he would have this sweet and obedient spirit that is such a joy to have in our home. I didn't know I would have a thumb sucker that sticks his finger up his nose while his thumb is in his mouth (as illustrated in one of the pictures above). I never thought there could be a two year old who was willing to share his toys with other kids. If one of his friends or siblings wants something that he has he gives it up quite freely and happily. It makes him happy to make others happy. I didn't know he would be such a momma's boy, or that I would love it so much.

I did know that the second they layed all nine pounds and one ounce of him in my arms my heart would melt each time forever after when he wrapped his arms around me. I knew that my life was forever changed because I love him and he loves me. His birthday is two days before mine and he is the best birthday present I have ever had. Ever! I am so grateful to have him in our family.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That Benson boy is so cute! I can't believe how big he is already! I miss your family! I can hardly wait til Thanksgiving (that is if we can come!) Love you!

Heather B said...

Happy Birthday Benson! How awesome to have such a great little third child!

Macy said...

Bahhhhhhh... He can't be two already!! He can't! I refuse!! Nooo!!!

Why do you make such adorable children?! What if mine aren't as sweet?! I am going to forever be in love with little Benson... Forever. Make sure he knows his Auntie Macy adores him!

Alesha said...

This seriously made me get a little teary. What a sweet post. And he is sure a cutie!

Sarah said...

I love you Benson Bo!!!!