We went fishing for the 24th of July. David loves fishing and thought it would be really fun to share it with the kids. But boy did we pick the WRONG day! I think we picked the hottest day of the year so far!! We thought we would be going somewhere that we could fish for a while and then let the kids get wet to cool off for a while, but there was no swimming aloud at the lake. :(
Monday, July 26, 2010
Here fishy fishy fishy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All your pictures sure look amazing! We have a nice camera but I don't really know how to use everything on it. We've been sweltering lately too, and my kids get red and sweaty in about two seconds outside. No wonder I'm excited for fall (lots of people think I'm crazy because of that). But I'm also getting the Holiday bug. Those buckets look like so much fun! I think my kids would love those too.
Look at their poor hot faces! They are just so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! I wish I could come to your house to see your cute family! I think it is cute that Sammy touched a crocodile or a turtle! I also think it is way cute seeing Sammy and Benson matching! You are a cute fun mom!
Post a Comment