We went for a Sunday drive last night and found this very picturesque park. It made me think of a puzzle or a post card or something.
The kids had a really great time chasing ducks.
David thought it might be cruelty to animals, but I thought it was only cruelty if the ducks got caught.
They just waddled away over to the pond and into the water where the kids couldn't get them.
I figure it was probably good exercise for the ducks... and the kids.
7 comments:
That looks like tons of fun sister!! I love seeing all these pictures of you little kids, they are getting so big. Sammy doesn't even look like Sammy anymore, he is all grown up!!
Those are such awesome pictures! You did a good job taking them! What a fun park to find! You'll definitely have to go back! What are you going to do when your kids actually do catch a duck?
I wanna come play with you!
wow, that first picture is gorgeous!!!
That is a gorgeous park! It looks like you had fun.
SUCH CUTE PICTURES OF SUCH CUTE KIDS, BUT WHERE IS THE MOM?:) MOM
HA HA!! That was cute!! I love that first photo, it's stunning!
Post a Comment