I have been giving my kids a "green" smoothie almost every day for the past couple of months. I throw a couple of cups of spinach in with some fruit and yogurt and juice and my kids love it! It makes them happy because they think it is a treat, and it makes me happy because they are eating vegetables. They even know that the spinach is in there. "Mom are you putting salad in our smoothie again?" And they still drink it. Yes it looks like baby poop, but they don't care, in fact the greener the color (it looks more green when the fruit is all light colored) the better Sammy likes it. :) A few days ago, they were sitting enjoying their smoothies and each one had a cute smoothie mustache. Love it!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wasn't it you that always said....green smoothies yuck!!!
Cute kids! I wish that Sydney would drink a smoothie.
Cute green mustaches! I love that Sammy loves anything green! I think it is way cute that Sammy even has it on his nose! Your kiddos are just so cute! I miss you and your family!
Your such a sneaky mom :)
green smoothies I love green smoothies:) I love those kids two
Post a Comment