*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, July 26, 2010

Buckets of fun!

I bought each of my kids a big bucket for sorting laundry in at Walmart for $5. Turns out to be the best $5 I ever spent. Not only do they keep my laundry organized, they have turned into great swimming pools...


(Benson just carries the water from one bucket to the other... he isn't much into getting into the buckets)

(another one of Benson not in a bucket, but he is just so darn cute)
These buckets are also the best seat in the house for watching a movie.


I haven't been able to get it on camera yet, but the buckets are also good for climbing into while they are on their side and then rolling in, as well as putting on your head and walking around like a robot (I don't really know why they think they are robots when they have buckets on their heads but whatever...). Seriously they have been awesome. I want some more, but when I went back to get some they were gone. Guess everyone else figured out how much fun they can be too.

4 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

I love the glare, the buckets, and especially that you went fishing. How sweet and fun! It was truly the hottest day ever I think, too! Love you! Let's go to the zoo this week, maybe tues or thurs? Asher keeps saying benson and sammy!

The Johnson Family said...

That does look like so much fun...Maybe I will need to check my walmart and see if they still have any. The kids are looking so big. I hope you guys are doing well.

Shonna said...

How creative! I gotta get me one of those.

Mary Ann said...

Who would have thought that a couple of buckets could be so much fun! These are cute pictures! You just have such cute kids!