Wahoo! I remember when you told me you were pregnant with Gracie! The time sure does fly by! CONGRATULATIONS, I am so excited for you and David and your adorable family!
Janese, I found the shirt on Amazon. Why, do you guys need one? :)
Jolyn, I know. HOLYSMOKES was pretty much our reaction too! I am 14 1/2 weeks. I feel okay. Just REALLY REALLY tired and barfy throught out the day. I am due Sept. 30th.
15 comments:
Congratulations! He sure looks excited about it!
HOLY CRAP! So excited for you, big congratulations! Hope you haven't been too sick.
Wow! Congrats! Benson looks very excited about it.
Awesome! Yippee! Sweet! Yahoo! Congratulations sister! I am so excited for you to have a baby! I decided today that I think you are having a girl!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations!!!! that is awesome news!!!! We are very happy for you and your family:)
Look how excited he is! Too cute. Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Yeah! You make cute babies I can't wait to see what this new one will be like!!
Wahoo! I remember when you told me you were pregnant with Gracie! The time sure does fly by! CONGRATULATIONS, I am so excited for you and David and your adorable family!
yay for new baby. yay for passing boards.
Such cute pictures. We are so excited for you guys. Congrats!!
Congratulations you guys! You are such good parents, any baby would be blessed to come to your home!
His facial expressions are perfect for that shirt! Where did you find it?
HOLYSMOKES!!! CONGRATS FRIEND!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Whats your due date...how far are you along? How do you feel@??@
Janese, I found the shirt on Amazon. Why, do you guys need one? :)
Jolyn, I know. HOLYSMOKES was pretty much our reaction too! I am 14 1/2 weeks. I feel okay. Just REALLY REALLY tired and barfy throught out the day. I am due Sept. 30th.
Post a Comment