Gracie's hair is getting really long. These pictures really aren't very good and I just took her hair out of the hair-do from yesterday so it is kind of kinky in these pictures (she had several little braids in it), but she really has long beautiful red hair. We are trying to decide just how much of it to cut off. I am kind of torn. Do we just cut off a couple of inches to keep it healthy and growing, or do we cut it short and donate it to locks for love? Opinions? She is finally and for the first time saying that she is willing to get it cut short. Part of my hesitation though is that she has always wanted it long and I love it long too. But it would be pretty awesome to donate it... What do we do for her new do?
Thursday, March 11, 2010
To cut or not to cut... that is the question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is hard, it is really pretty. I would say reagardless of whether you cut it now or later I would def cut enough to donate. What does she wanna do?
I think a lot of it depends on Gracie. I got Katherine's cut a few inches so it would be healthy and she FREAKED out. I think it would be neat to talk to Gracie about it and see what she wants to do. Then it can be her that decided to do it. I LOVE her red hair. It's BEAUTIFUL!!
She is pretty open to getting it cut, which I am excited about. She hasn't wanted it cut for a long time. Now she says she wants it "short like yours mom." But I think it might have to be a little shorter than mine in order to donate it. I am willing to get mine cut shorter too though so hopefully that would make it ok?
LEAVE IT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!
No dont do it. Remember how I had long beautiful hair and mom cut it off. I have never got it back. Just cut a couple inches off. It is so beautiful.
Her long red hair is so beautiful, but I bet she would be so cute with short hair too! She is such a pretty girl! I'm surprised she is willing to let it get cut, she was always so against it. I say do it if she is willing! It is only hair, it can always grow back!
Try should length for a while...then it will grow back faster...I hate to see her cut it but Macy just did hers and she looks amazing...
If she's ok with it I say chop it to a cute bob and DONATE!
Someone will be super lucky to have that beautiful hair!
I'm probably way too late to comment on this, but I recently cut Abby's hair and it's amazing how much nicer it looks, and easier it is to comb. Not that Gracie's hair needs to look nicer, it is beautiful. I just did a little trim and she is a doll. That reminds me I need to post those pictures!
Post a Comment