*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam-I-Am.

We had green eggs and ham to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday yesterday. David read the story to the kids while they ate.

Sammy proclaimed, "I LOVE IT!" as soon as he saw the green eggs and grabbed some right off the serving plate and popped them in his mouth. Green is his favorite color. It was so fun to hear the kids giggling over the story as they ate their dinner.

Gracie also had to pull out her tea set and serve us all "hot chocolate tea" as we ate dinner.

Even Benson loved the green eggs. It was a fun thing to do to celebrate a great author's life and birth.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I think it is fun that Sammy loved the green eggs and ham! You are such a good Mom, and you have such a cute family! Keep up the good work Julio, you are doing awesome!

Jennie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. Got to love green eggs and ham. It's probably one of my favorites!

The Johnson Family said...

That is such a fun idea...Love it.

Yellow Barn Girl said...

Julie!! Look at your cute cute family. I hope you are all great. We have gone private so send your email and I will add you on. I love checking up on you. Fun!