*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, July 19, 2007

An answer to prayers...

Wow! I have been praying all morning that everything would go smoothly with the move today. And the craziest thing happened. Everything did NOT go smoothly. I have still been presented with problems at almost every turn. BUT, I have been able to get through the problems without feeling totally overwhelmed (unlike yesterday). I feel like I can get through all of this and everything is going to be ok! There is a saying, and I can't remember how it goes exactly, but it is something like, "sometimes God quiets the storm, and sometimes God lets the storm rage and He quiets His child." I feel that today. I feel peace even though everything around me is crazy. I am grateful for the Spirit that brings peace to my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Erie!!!
If you are able to blog, some prayrs must have been answered.