*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Beautiful Girl



Oh how I miss my beautiful girl. She has been with my family for the last week and a half. I dropped her off with my sisters when my mom and I went to look at houses. I spent Monday with her, and then came home without her so I could go to girls camp. My heart is begging to hear her sweet laugh and my arms are aching to hug her. I just can't wait until we close on the house on Monday so I can go and play with her again. Meanwhile she has been calling all of my sisters "mom." I guess it is okay; she used to call them all Julie (she called me Julie too). One of these days she will figure it out. Anyway, only a couple more days pretty girl and then I am coming!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Hey Julie!!! It's Jill (baker)Cluff. Your family is beautiful! That little girl is soooo cute, her red hair is just adorable!! Looks like you are doing well! I'd love to keep in contact with you...I'm going to add your blog to my friend list if that is okay. Good luck with everything!!

Anonymous said...

Julie I sure enjoy reading your blog. It's going to be nice to see how your cute family is doing when you move. Keep up the great job.
Love Aunt Susan