*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Picnic

We went to a really fun ward picnic on Memorial Day. This is my favorite picture that we took all day. I love seeing my cute boys all smiling together and wearing matching shirts. :D

Here is Gracie and her cute friend Hunter.



The kids played water games.

They rode horses.















We rode in a covered wagon.






David was tired because he was working at the hospital all night, but he still got to get in on the fun.






Our friend from David's residency, Theresa, came with us. She is the girl in the green shirt.



We had a lot of fun and can't wait for next years picnic. :D

3 comments:

Shonna said...

That looks like a great ward party! And I can't believe a plastic cup can make a cut like that. Crazy.

Mary Ann said...

That top picture is totally my favorite! That looks like so much fun. You have way cute kids Julie!

Karen Dick said...

It has been way too long since I've checked in here--your kids are getting so big and they're just adorable! But Julie, you're cute, too! Your face should be in the collage at the top! Next time in town I'll have to kidnap you away from your families so we can reconnect!