*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's a good thing there is a doctor in the house!

Benson fell yesterday in the tub while he was holding a plastic cup. I thought a plastic cup was a safe toy to play with. Boy was I wrong! You can't really tell that he was sad about it from most of these pictures. He was smiling just a few minutes after it happened.





Dr. Daddy glued it shut. We were worried that we would have to take him to the ER for stitches but David had some medical glue and took care of it from home.




This is the only way we could make him happy during the glueing process. Even then he cried a LOT! But ipods are powerful things!


Then he wanted a Lightening McQueen bandaid. Bandaid's make everything better too.











3 comments:

Cicely said...

Ouch! I hope it heals soon.

Mary Ann said...

Poor kid! He is super cute even for being so sad and hurt! I love those big blue eyes and those eyelashes! I'm glad David was able to take care of it!

Mary Ann said...

By the way, I think Benson looks like Gracie!