*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rub a dub dub, two boys in the tub.

... actually it was the sink, but they still had a grand old time!









They sat a played in the sink while I made bread. They are so cute and funny, except Benson kept dumping water on Brigham's head which he really didn't like. Brigham has a rash in these pictures. He was sick with a high fever over the weekend and then yesterday afternoon got a rash so his skin looks pretty pink. But he is fine other than that. Just a little grumpy. Playing in the water seemed to make him feel better. I can see that this is something I will probably let him do more often while I am working in the kitchen.

3 comments:

Shonna said...

How cute is that? Caleb loves baths too. It's amazing how a bath can cheer up a child.

Sarah said...

So cute!!!

Mary Ann said...

They are so cute! Benson looks like he's having so much fun and Brigham looks like he's getting big!