*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fuzzy little caterpillars!











While we in Utah last week we played outside a lot. It was nice to have such good weather. My parents have a great big cotton tree in their back yard and the cotton blows all over and looks like snow. This year it had more than just cotton in it though. There were thousands of caterpillars in my parents yard and they all came from these huge nests in the cotton tree. It was really kind of disgusting, but the kids thought it was awesome! They spent hours just playing with these bugs in the back yard, stepping on them, carrying them around, arranging them into families, I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually ate one, but I hope not.

1 comment:

Jamey said...

Funny that you should mention that the cotton looks like snow, because while we were there for Easter, whenever we were outside at my parent's house - Sage would yell..."Mom, it's snowing!"

I love the angle you took these pictures - cute!