*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rags to Riches

Gracie and I decided to experiment with some homemade rag curlers yesterday.

When she woke up this morning those rags had turned her hair into riches of copper curls.

We put them in a pony tail and Wah-La!

What a beautiful girl.

I think I love rag curls!

6 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Cute, Cute hair Gracie! I think that you look just like Fancy Nancy with that fancy curly hair! I miss you! Love you tons! -Aunt Caralee

Linzbug said...

I love my Bubba Lou!! I miss her!! Sniff, sniff.... Love you all! -Bug

Sarah Keith said...

I love that! Her hair is so cute!

Cluff Family said...

WOW! I had no idea that rag curlers worked that well!!!! I've seen it in the movies but who knew! Looks cute Gracie!

Sarah said...

Pretty :) her hair does look worth a million bucks! Good job sister

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

I love rag curls. My grandma used to do them on me when I was a girl