Friday, September 18, 2009
My little teenager
Gracie came to me yesterday and told me she wanted to go look for a boy for her to marry. She is totally obsessed with getting married and the 10 babies that she has in her tummy. She grabbed a boy in line at preschool on Wednesday and started hugging him and saying that she loved him. What am I going to do? I am going to have to start locking her up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is such a pretty little girl! I think it is funny she has 10 babies in her tummy and even funnier that she wants to get married when she is 12. What a cute funny girl! If you're not careful she is going to be married before I even get to see her again. Love you sis.
Yeah I agree with the locking up. Especially with that gorgeous hair and green eyes! BEAUTIFUL!! She's going to be a total heart breaker.
I started feeling that way when i was her age cept I was shy, so i never talked to the boys. Better lock her up!
That is hilarious! You better be careful with that one.
Like mother, like daughter, eh?! ;)
Post a Comment