Gracie started preschool this week, and what new preschool experience would be complete without the customary picture by the door on the first day of school. The first day (Wednesday) was on open house day. Gracie and I went and met her teachers and found where the bathrooms were and filled out mounds of paperwork. Gracie was destitute when she had to leave. She actually got real tears in her eyes. She asked me if she could sleep over.

Today was the first day that I left her there on her own, and can I say I think my heart is breaking. She just isn't big enough to go to school. I know she was just born yesterday.
Today was the first day that I left her there on her own, and can I say I think my heart is breaking. She just isn't big enough to go to school. I know she was just born yesterday.
6 comments:
Yeah, that first day is tough. It gets easier though. Good luck!
Gracie look so old in those pictures! She is really becoming a young lady isn't she.?
ps. I'm glad you posted because I have been worried that something happened to you. Call me today, okay?
Oh, so sad!! What a big milestone for all of you.
How long is preschool? She looks so so so cute!
Welove you guys. can't wait to see you...just think...only a month now.
Hang in there...sorry they have to grow up, but one day you will be old and tired and grateful for it.
love, grma
Wow, she's growing up. Time flies, huh?
Post a Comment