*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day Randomness

(Read in an Irish Accent)
May those who will be ar' friends, be ar' friends.
And those who will not be ar' friends, well, may thar hearts be tarned (turned).
And if their hearts will not be tarned, may thar ankles be tarned that we may know them by thar limpin'.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all those a wearin' o' the green!

We found all of our milk dyed GREEN today. When I told Gracie that it must have been a Leprechaun she told me, "I have seen lepers before. At the zoo!" I don't know if she meant lemurs or leopards, but she was very insistent that they were lepers.


Here is a link to an Irish recipe I am going to try out today to go along with our corned beef (and for all of you out there participating in the "biggest loser" with me, no this is not a low fat recipe, but you can be sure I will be working out extra hard tonight to work it off!).


Hope you all have a lucky St. Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Totally forgot that to day was St. Patrick's day I need to go put on some green! I love the pictures of your kids they are so big!!!

Sarah Keith said...

I miss you! Benson is HUGE and ADORABLE! Call me when you get a sec so we can talk about April DC trip!

Cicely said...

Love that idea. I hope the St. Patty's Day Leper comes to our house next year!

Adeoamata said...

Those poor lepers at the zoo. I hope they're being treated at least. :)
Happy belated St. Patrick's Day to you all, and I hope my ankles may not become any more unsound than they already are... :D

Robin Keith said...

I love it...great poem. Great daughter in Law...great grandkids...don't kill em before I see them in May...pleeze...