So Gracie was in the tub playing with some plastic play food toys. I was doing something in another room in the house. When I came in to check on her her lips looked like this. I started panicking. I called my mom. "Mom, there is something wrong with Gracie's face. Her lips are HUGE and kind of purple!" We went through all the possible causes we could think of. I gave her Benedryl in case it was an allergic reaction to something. I watched her to make sure she could breath. I asked her if she had bumped her mouth on something. I couldn't figure out what was wrong! I just watched her to make sure she was ok. 2 days later in the tub I caught her putting a plastic ice cream cone on her mouth and sucking on it. She was giving herself the hugest hicky ever on her face. You should know, people in my family do NOT have plump voluptuous lips. Those lip plumping lipsticks were invented for people like us. No one would ever guess that by looking at Gracie in these pictures.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I remember doing something similiar with a cup. It's amazing how scared our children can get us over something that ends up being so simple.
This is HILARIOUS! She must know big lips are in!
That is HILARIOUS!! Her eyes are such a pretty color too.
That is the most hilarious story ever!!! I am glad that it was nothing serious!
That's hilarious! I wonder how long she was sucking on it to make her lips look like that...
I love that first picture! Your little Gracie girl is so funny! I can't wait to see you when you get here!
That is too funny! Aspen gave herself a hicky on her arm before - but on her face is great! :)
lol, that story made me laugh really hard. Kids do the funniest things
Gotta love little Gracie!!! Maybe she should keep doing that, her lips do look voluptuous! Love ya!
That's pretty funny!
That's hilarious. Kids will be kids, right?
You know what?! Your kiddos are adorable. Seriously. Love Gracie's hair.
Post a Comment