*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged

The Big 5

10 years ago I:
1. was 17... I still feel like I am that young though...
2. was a senior at good old PVHS
3. thought I knew what love was
4. knew I knew what life was all about
5. was dead wrong about numbers 3 and 4

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. wash baby clothes in preparation for baby number 3 :)
2. finish making the cookies I started last night when I ran out of flour
3. talk my kids into wanting to do something besides watch Dora or Diego all day
4. find a comfortable pair of pants that will fit until this big ol baby comes
5. figure out what to make for dinner

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. sugar
2. sugar
3. sugar
4. sugar
5. and lets see sugar (I can't help myself... the baby is making me want it!!! In my defense I am eating other things even though this is all the baby wants!)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay off all of David's med school loans and pay for the rest of med school
2. fly home to visit my family (that should actually be number 1)
3. give all of my family money to come visit me!
4. pay someone to come organize my basement
5. buy a dresser for my bedroom that is big enough to hold our clothes

5 places I have lived:
1. the place I live now which will remain nameless on this blog
2. St. George, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. West Jordan, UT
5. That's it!

Five jobs I have had:
1. Mom (current and best job ever!)
2. Zions Bank
3. violin teacher
4. Latter Day Stuff
5. Rent a video and pizza

5 people I tag:
1. I honestly can't pick 5 people because
2. I haven't done the last million tags
3. that I have been tagged
4. because I am lame so it would be
5. rude of me to actually try and make other people do this...

You are tagged if you want to be...

2 comments:

Adeoamata said...

Hi Julie!
We haven't met yet, but I'm a medical student around here and I've been taking a look at your blog every now and again. You have a beautiful family!
I hope you don't mind, I chose to be tagged :-)

I love your playlist on here and have had the first song stuck in my head all day...

Elizabeth
http://darapti.blogspot.com/

Paul said...

First of all, you guys are so freekin' cute....all of you. Its so nice to see happy families....and know its not a facade.

But also too Julie, I so would have LOVED to rent a movie and buy a pizza from you. HA...makes me laugh just thinkin' about it!

And honey, EVERYONE wishes their basements were clean and organized...don't set your sights too high, and anyway, you're 3rd bay-bay will be here very soon, and speaking from my new found experience.(haha)..um, it'll probably throw ya for awhile, it did me. I'm gettin' a better grip these days though ;-) The dishes will pile up, you'll go on laundry strikes and dinners will consist of yogurt and chix nuggets (and you'll just be proud it wasn't sandwiches again). Well, actually, knowing you, you'll gracefully ease into it and still have a freekin' pot-roast in the crockpot while you're sicker than a dog. Hmmm girl...sometimes!

OH...and EAT THE SUGAR....its good, and yummy and the baby wants it Julie!!!..ha...oh, and too, you'll never have a better excuse than you do right now ;-)...just be sure you take your prenatal vit! ha. Indulge my friend! ;-)