*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Love the zoo!


We went with some friends to the zoo on Labor Day. It was kind of hot (at least I was hot), but it was so fun anyway. The kids loved to see all of the animals, especially the otters. The otters were swimming in the pool in the bottom left picture. Joanna, Sammy, and Gracie were all jumping around and squealing and really just loving to see them swim. It looked so cool and refreshing, we wanted to go for a swim too! Thanks for coming to the zoo with us! It is so much more fun with friends!

4 comments:

Carlos said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the zoo..and Juile I have a question for you. Has there been any part of this summer that you haven't felt hot? haha I know I've been dying!

Julie said...

Ha ha ha! Good question Janese. Actually though it has been a pretty beautiful summer. I think so far September has been hotter than August was. But it is true, I am probably feeling a good 100 degrees hotter than most people around me! Don't you wish it would snow?

Alice said...

That's kinda fun. I made it on to your post. ;} You'll have to send me some pictures. That was a great day. Thanks again.

Shonna said...

The zoo looks like so much fun. We have a zoo here in Columbus as well, we'll have to go some time.