*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Zoo in Phoenix

Somehow after our vacation, these pictures got forgotten. While we were in Arizona visiting David's grandparents Grandma Ro took us to the zoo. The kids had a blast... at first that is. It ended up getting pretty hot! When I asked Gracie what her favorite part was she said it was the lions. She always says it is the lions, and the funny part about that is that the lions are ALWAYS asleep. It doesn't matter what zoo we go to, the lions are always asleep. And even though we see lots of animals actually walking around and doing things, the lions are still her favorite. We took the kids for a ride on the carousel. Gracie loved it! Sammy hated it!!! He has been on one before and loved it, but ever since that zoo trip I can't get him to ride the carousels anymore. We have tried twice since, but he doesn't want anything to do with them! Too funny! But we did have a really good time! Thanks Grandma for taking us!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a very fun trip. What a cute background. I love it!

Cynthia said...

Did Ryan go to Phoenix too? Looks a fun day! We just went to the zoo too.

Recovery Guru said...

Cute pictures! I think that I heard somewhere that big cats sleep about 18-20(or more) hours a day. With those kinds of odd I don't think your chance is very good at seeing one awake.

Alesha said...

Awe those are great pics! I love the one of Sammy and the goat...so cute!