Maybe we will have to try to find one of these to bring home from the hospital with us.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
100 Days!!!
I can't believe I have only 100 days left until baby number three is due to arrive in our family. This pregnancy is going by so fast! I am feeling pretty good, just really tired. I always wake up ready to go back to bed for another hour. David and I keep telling Gracie and Sammy that there is a baby in mommy's tummy. Sammy doesn't really seem to understand. My sister-in-law, Diana, just had a sweet little baby though and Sammy loves to watch the pictures and videos of baby Conrad. He points to them and says "bebe." It makes me so happy and I hope he will be as excited when one comes to our house to stay! Gracie has been very funny about the baby in my tummy. She thinks that she has a baby in her tummy too! Up until today she has been telling me that she has a girl in her tummy and I have a boy in mine. We were wondering what kind of insight her little mind might have and if she could possibly be right (about the boy in mine, not the girl in hers). However today she has decided that neither of us have a baby in our tummy, but instead we have ponies. They will both be girls and both be named Pinkie-Pie. If Gracie has her way, our babies will look something like this...
Maybe we will have to try to find one of these to bring home from the hospital with us.
Maybe we will have to try to find one of these to bring home from the hospital with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Julie, thank you so much for commenting on our blog--it made me feel so special! Maybe one day my blog will be as ADORABLE as yours. We are still new at this. I swear you are gong to have your baby before I do. I am glad the cousins will be so close in age! You are so gorgeous! I feel a lot fatter than you can even come close to looking like, so great job on doing so well! I can't wait to see you all next week! We are moving today and it is stressful!!!
I think that Conrad and Gracie look an awfully lot alike...the Keith genes are strong with these ones, OBEEJUAN..
I think Pinkie-Pie is a great name for the new baby...I dare ya...
anyway...hang in there as if you could do anything else. Being tired is ok when you have three under four.
Totally!
Haha, so cute! I don't think I'd want to be pregnant with a pink pony....a baby is big enough hehe. It's always fun to see what kids come up with. When Caralee was up here we told Sydney that I had a baby in my tummy. I don't know how much she believed us, but she did poke me whenever we asked her where the baby was. You should post more belly pics, they'er so fun!
Well if it WERE to be a pony, that sure would be a cute one to call your own. :)
Gracie is so funny! I don't know where kids get some of the things they say!
But that is a really cute pony.
Post a Comment