*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, July 11, 2008

David


Sorry girls, but I just have to say I have the best husband ever. Honestly, I don't know where this guy came from... heaven I think. I have been the moodiest pregnant lady ever these last few days, and he is ever patient and loving with me. Yesterday Gracie started asking me seriously every 5 minutes if we could go to the library. I kept telling her we had to wait until Daddy got home with the car. 5 minutes later she was asking me again if we could go to the library. After about 200 times it really started getting on my nerves. Finally I lost all my patience with her and everyone else who even looked at me cross-eyed. Things really just went from bad to worse as the day progressed. Even when I am frustrated and crabby, David is still kind and wonderful (it gets a little infuriating really!) not to mention that his kisses make my knees all trembly. I truly am a lucky girl. Thanks David, for being my husband and father to our children. I love you!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Aren't those husbands of ours just great! I know sometimes for me, it makes me feel worse when he's all patient and kind when I'm a grouch... I feel like I don't deserve my Travis.

Recovery Guru said...

gross mushy stuff! Just kidding sister! I am glad that David is taking good care of you......if he doesn't let me know and I will push him around a little( after all isn't that what sisters are for?)!

Robin Keith said...

You need to know that he comes well trained...he watched his dad love me for all those pregnancies when i just couldn't handle my life...it is a great quality and one that we need...as king arthur said, how to handle a women...just love her...
that is the truth.
love grma keith

Unknown said...

Aren't men great, for being so stable and predictable and NOT PREGNANT? It's a trait in my husband I love as well. I will admit I get so crabby and it's so nice to have a great hubby to save the day!! YEA for awesome daddies!!