I know everyone says this, but it is true that the last year has flown by and I can't believe my baby is one now.
He liked looking at his cake with the candle on it and loved having everyone sing to him on his special day.He picked all of the M&M's off of his cake and then promptly threw it on the floor.
He loves to play outside and loves going to the park, especially swinging. He laughs every time I put him into a swing.
At one year old Brigham Duke can take about 8 steps at one time, but still prefers to crawl. He can push his truck around and walk behind it. He doesn't sleep through the night, but I am actually happy about that. I think it makes me feel like he is growing up slower, even though I know it isn't true. He says mama, dada, baba, nana, ah ha, he spits, waves, claps, and basically is the cutest little man in the world. He climbs the stairs and waves his hand for me to follow him. It is the sweetest thing ever, like he knows I will always follow him or something. He is always content as long as I am holding him and he is also happy to play with his brothers and sister. He follows them into trouble whenever he can. I love when he falls asleep in his car seat and I pick him up and he nuzzles his face into my neck. Mom's really do have the best job when they can be adored by a little baby as sweet as mine is. I love him so much!
2 comments:
Oh Julie he is so stinkin cute! I can't believe he is 1! I'm so glad I got to visit this summer and see you and your cute kiddos!
He is so so so cute!!! I think he looks so much different than your other kids. I think he looks like his momma. I cant believe he is so big!!! Cant wait to see him!!!
Post a Comment