*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Giant Bubbles

I saw a recipe for giant bubbles on my friends blog (thanks Jamey) and thought it looked like a fun activity to do with Sammy and Benson today while Brigham took a nap and Gracie was at school. After getting things tweaked just right it turned into lots of fun!

































The World’s Best Bubbles
1 1/2 quarts of water
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 cup liquid dish soap
Mix water and corn syrup until completely blended. Slowly stir in soap.
Will last several weeks in an airtight container.



6 comments:

Shonna said...

That looks like a blast! And thanks for the recipe; Caleb loves bubbles!

Jamey said...

yeah, it says it will last several weeks...but we always use ours up the same time we make them! They are fun, and I love the pictures!

Zukas Family said...

So fun! We will have to try that! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Drop me a line sometime and let us know how you all are doing. Bob tried to call David back a little while back, but don't know if they ever got a hold of eachother. We miss you guys!

Mary Ann said...

You are such a fun mom! Those bubble look awesome! I'm totally going to steal that idea! It looks super fun!

Macy said...

I miss my nephews!!!

Heather B said...

awesome! thanks for sharing, we'll do this for sure.