*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, March 28, 2011

So sleepy!




"Your like me... I could always sleep anywhere."

"And believe me... she has."

Name that movie. I found Benson asleep like this a while ago and never blogged about it. I am trying to go through some of my old pictures and get this old blog of mine updated. I thought this was so funny. He fell asleep leaning against a laundry basket. Love him!

8 comments:

Amber P. said...

One of our favorite Christmas must-watch movies: While You Were Sleeping!

Unfortunately I don't think the pictures loaded correctly because I can't get them to appear :(

MPk said...

YOur pics aren't coming up.

Karla Maynor said...

can i say i love the pictures! I was so excited to see a blog update :) I do the same thing, especially on the mission.

Mary Ann said...

He is so cute I can hardly stand it! That is so funny! I love that movie by the way!

Unknown said...

What a sweet little sleeper! His face is angelic.

Emily said...

That is precious. One of my favorite things about my sleeping children are their little sleepy lips. Is that weird? Your kids are so darn cute. You must be the best mom ever.

Leslie Banks said...

While you were sleeping!:) love those kids

Shonna said...

While you were sleeping--I love that movie!!! What cute pictures. You take such good pics of your kids, they're adorable.