WOHOO!!! (In my best Scottish accent) THAT'S MEE CLAN! Strapping young lads just a' multiplyin'.
Congrats!!! Your boys will have so much fun together!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet your sweet new baby boy when he comes! Love you!
Congrats guys!!!
Congrats! Gracie'll have to wait for another chance to have a sister :) Hope the move went well and you're feeling well.
How exciting, you'll have three cute little boys right there close together. So fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOHOO!!! (In my best Scottish accent) THAT'S MEE CLAN! Strapping young lads just a' multiplyin'.
Congrats!!! Your boys will have so much fun together!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet your sweet new baby boy when he comes! Love you!
Congrats guys!!!
Congrats! Gracie'll have to wait for another chance to have a sister :) Hope the move went well and you're feeling well.
How exciting, you'll have three cute little boys right there close together. So fun!
Post a Comment