*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, August 3, 2009

"Today I will marry my best friend."

"I love him and that's the beginning of everything."
"Love doesn't make the world go round,
love is what makes the ride worthwhile."-- Elizabeth Browning
" When you are in Love you can't fall asleep
because reality is better than your dreams. "-- Dr Suese

"So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life."
-- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows.
For love is the beauty of the soul."--St. Augustine
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
while loving someone deeply gives you courage."--Lao Tzu
"....A simple I love you means more than money...."--Frank Sinatra

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you,
I could walk in my garden forever."--Alfred Lord Tennyson

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."--Sam Keen

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."--Herman Hesse

It wasn't my ear you whispered into, but my heart.
It wasn't my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile,
I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand."--Unknown

"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."
--Elizabeth Barrett Browning Thanks for 8 amazing years David. I love you!


7 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW SAppy lol congratulations I cant believe it has been so long. But that is so awesome and heaven knows it has not been a smooth ride the whole time but you guys stuck to it and that is very amazing!

Sarah Keith said...

I love the quotes! Being married to a Keith Boy is the BEST! You guys are so cute! I love you guys! I miss you SO MUCH already! I have been thinking about it! We need to get together again--we had TOO much fun in Palmyra with ya'll!

Alesha said...

LOVE all the old pics! LOVE! HOpe you guys have a fun day!

Tara and David said...

Congrats on the 8 years!!!

Shonna said...

Congrats! Those are some fun pictures from the past 8 years.

Emily said...

I'm glad you haven't lost your romantic side. You too are the lovey-doviest! So, Kirtland is only a three hour drive for us, wouldn't that be fun next year?

Aaron and Amber said...

Ahh, cute. You two are so cute!